- 1/2 cup Epsom salt
- 1/2 cup Mediterranean Sea salt
- 1/2 cup oatmeal (powdered in a blender)
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary (crushed or chopped)
- 1 tablespoon dried lavender buds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 to 10 drops of lavender essential oil (oprional)
Combine the ingredients and transfer it to a mason jar with lid. Let it rest for a couple of days so the oils are incorporated. Add a handful of lavender bath salts to warm bath water. The epsom salts in this recipe help relieve sore muscles and the lavender will help relieve stress. Rosemary adds aroma to the mix and can help protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals.